Become part of our society.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated Bid Coordinator to join our team in Southampton or Brighton.
What does the role involve?
You will be responsible for:
- Recording opportunities in the company system, keeping them up to date and tracking them through the bid stage.
- Scheduling reviews in accordance with the win business process.
- Setting up bid files containing relevant bid documentation and ensuring the bid team have access.
- Coordinating responses from the bid team.
- Compiling the bid documentation in accordance with the specification, adding visual concepts to improve the visual aspect of the submission.
- Submitting the bid/tender, ensuring the submission complies with the tender specification.
- Liaising with the Marketing Team for any marketing materials needed for bids.
- Key participation in the Bid Support Community, required to contribute effectively and champion the Sweco brand and visual guidelines.
To be successful in this role you’ll possess:
- Experience in a similar role, an understanding of bid systems would be advantageous.
- Skills in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working for a top ten civil engineering firm (recognised by New Civil Engineer, (NCE). Working at Sweco you’ll experience an inclusive, friendly and flexible working environment where colleagues are encouraged to grow and develop. A meaningful job where you’ll help to transform society by being a trusted consultant to our clients.
Closing date: 16 July 2021
If you believe you have the skill set required, are keen to join a business with genuine opportunities for career progression, then we’d love to hear from you.
Let’s transform society together at Sweco.com/careers.
More about us …….
Approachable and committed people are the core of our business. Serving our clients in challenging projects is part of our daily work.
Sweco plans and designs the sustainable communities and cities of the future. Together with our clients and the collective knowledge of our 17,500 architects, engineers and other specialists, we co-create solutions to address urbanisation, capture the power of digitalisation, and make our societies more sustainable. Sweco is Europe’s leading engineering and architecture consultancy, with sales of approximately SEK 21 billion (EUR 2 billion). The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.swecogroup.com.
If I have a disability, can I get help (e.g. “reasonable adjustments”) with the application process?
If you’re an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, please contact GB_Function-HR-Resourcing@sweco.co.uk for assistance.
In order to address your request the following information is needed:
• The best method for contacting you (Phone or email)
• The position title
• Requisition/vacancy number
Upon receipt of this information, we’ll respond to you promptly to obtain more information about your request.