What’s your role in Society?
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated Graduate Building Control Surveyor to join our team in Brighton.
What does the role involve?
Managing a broad and interesting range of projects you will be a member of a highly motivated team and have responsibility for:
- Undertaking plan checks submitted for Building Regulation approval.
- Undertaking site visits, preparing site visit reports, witnessing tests (therefore a full, valid driving licence is essential).
- Operating in accordance with the commercial requirements of the projects (costs and programme).
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess a RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying.
- Be ambitious, conscientious, organised and self motivated with excellent communications skills both written and verbal and be keen to develop your career and training to become a key team member.
- Be proactive in your approach to your work and development and be keen to make the most of all the opportunities that Sweco can offer you.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll experience an inclusive, friendly and flexible working environment where colleagues are encouraged to grow and develop. You will receive support from a network of experienced surveyors and guidance with working towards your professional qualifications (RICS or CABE), and a meaningful job where you’ll help to transform society by being a trusted consultant to our clients.
If you believe you have the skill set required, are keen to join a business with genuine opportunities for career progression, then we’d love to hear from you.
Let’s transform society together at Sweco.com/careers
More about us …….
Approachable and committed people are the core of our business. Serving our clients in challenging projects is part of our daily work.
Sweco plans and designs the sustainable communities and cities of the future. Together with our clients and the collective knowledge of our 17,500 architects, engineers and other specialists, we co-create solutions to address urbanisation, capture the power of digitalisation, and make our societies more sustainable. Sweco is Europe’s leading engineering and architecture consultancy, with sales of approximately SEK 21 billion (EUR 2 billion). The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.swecogroup.com.
If I have a disability, can I get help (e.g. “reasonable adjustments”) with the application process?
If you’re an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, please contact GB_Function-HR-Resourcing@sweco.co.uk for assistance.
In order to address your request the following information is needed:
• The best method for contacting you (Phone or email)
• The position title
• Requisition/vacancy number
Upon receipt of this information, we’ll respond to you promptly to obtain more information about your request.