Become part of our society.
We are currently looking for talented and motivated Infrastructure Engineers to join our busy team. You could be a recent graduate but having some industry experience behind you will be a definite advantage. You could be based in either Ipswich, Cambridge or Chelmsford.
What does the role involve?
You will be responsible for Civil Engineering/Infrastructure design, including:
- Civil engineering design calculations, specifications, drawings and technical information.
- Liaising with clients, wider design team, statutory authorities, contractors, etc.
- Undertaking site surveys and writing reports.
- Preparing and checking designs, drawings and calculations.
- Carrying out contract management on delegated schemes.
You will work on a wide variety of types of projects in all major sectors and will have the ability to gain a wide range of experience to stretch your skills and develop your career.
To be successful in this role you’ll possess:
You will have a Degree in Engineering and have knowledge and understanding of UK Codes of Practice, Design Standards, Building Regulations and Health and Safety.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of infrastructure design (below ground drainage; services coordination; cut/fill; pavement design; external levels; etc.)
- An understanding of projects both during design and construction.
- Experience of using AutoCAD/Civils3D/WinDes (MircroDrainage)
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working for a top ten civil engineering firm (recognised by New Civil Engineer, (NCE). Working at Sweco you’ll experience an inclusive, friendly and flexible working environment where colleagues are encouraged to grow and develop. A meaningful job where you’ll help to transform society by being a trusted consultant to our clients.
If you believe you have the skill set required, are keen to join a business with genuine opportunities for career progression, then we’d love to hear from you.
Let’s transform society together at Sweco.com/careers.
More about us …….
Approachable and committed people are the core of our business. Serving our clients in challenging projects is part of our daily work.
Sweco plans and designs the sustainable communities and cities of the future. Together with our clients and the collective knowledge of our 17,500 architects, engineers and other specialists, we co-create solutions to address urbanisation, capture the power of digitalisation, and make our societies more sustainable. Sweco is Europe’s leading engineering and architecture consultancy, with sales of approximately SEK 21 billion (EUR 2 billion). The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.swecogroup.com.